Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Samsung UN50EH5300 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)



Display
For starters, the screen is fantastic. The colors are rich and
deep blacks . The set supports only 60 Hz, but I never really found myself need more than that. Illumination is particularly even , but it is clearly gradation in the corners of the assembly. The screen is semi-gloss, I do not like because I can see reflections of myself or the room in dark scenes. The glare of the windows is also quite obvious that if FACTOR about where to put this together before you buy . The bezel that lets indeed looks smaller than it is for a reason. Controls all 4 joystick directions are hidden under the lower right corner of the bezel .Get your Samsung at
Samsung UN50EH5300 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment