Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Samsung Grand




I first heard of the Great through advertisements on Indian channel, NDTV. I am aware that the new Samsung products are first released in Asia / India (testing the consumer market there) before coming to North America.

I just got my Galaxy great home in North America. This is my first smart phone ever developed. I thought about getting the S3, S3 mini, but I decided to take a phone that is not even sold in North America - there's a certain excitement that comes with having a smart phone that very little of North America.

It is essentially a phablet. I own a Samsung tablet and operating system (android jelly bean) are the same in the Greater Galaxy.

It is a bit pricey at almost $ 400 (21,400 rupees in India).

I recommend everyone read a more detailed review of this phone on the site NDTV
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Gt-i9082 Blue (Factory Unlocked) I9082 , Dual Sim ,8gb Fast Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment