Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

SAMSUNG GALAXY S III


Obtained say this is the best screen and the processor is there. Nothing beats in comparison!1 - Speed: Certainly the most optimized user interface there compared to other apps I tried. For the closest experience to the iPhone, this is it! Discard all games it and it goes in the trash. The best part is that you can
run full blown desktop page still works smooth butter! You definitely can not do with other phones like the HTC or LG, I tried my friends. If you just S2 phone like me, then this is definitely a worthy update2-camera - Fast! Takes image as a flash! Many to choose among real estate and easier to just go out and shoot these shots short time3 - Construction-lightweight plastic. Its quite prone to break if dropped, but if you are careful with a rugged, it will not be a problem. I use an extended battery and a case statement certifying this4 - Sound-parrot zik and i used shure SE535 and they work like a dream about it. NFC sync my zik so easily!5 - Screen-just the most colorful screen there. Samsung really put a lot of work on the AMOLED screen and it paid off. The colors are really amazing and the size is just perfect for movies.CONS5 - Battery - with beautiful screen and great performance at a cost of battery life. With my type of use drainage, it is less than 8 hours and it's done. Mainly the poor reception of 4G with my career. However, this is easily fixed with an extended battery bought that I have read about. The life of the battery is not a problem with two easy everyday use.Overall, a masterpiece with a slight defect that can be easily resolved. If you want to jump ship to android iOS boring that does not change for the last 5 years, this is the ticket to do it.Check out on Amazon Deal Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 GT-I9300 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version (Pebble Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment